Share audio on Facebook to promote your podcast or music on social media
How you can share audio on Facebook by turning clips of your podcast or music into Facebook videos and share them with your audience
I think it’s safe to say that Facebook isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. If you are a podcaster, sharing audio on Facebook can be a great way to promote your content.
While Facebook’s latest changes to their news feed algorithm will make it harder for posts from your pages to be seen, many podcasters, musicians, and marketers are having great success with promoting content & updates on their personal pages or groups. Unfortunately, when it comes to audio, Facebook doesn’t provide much support.
If you create audio content, you can’t simply upload an mp3 file directly into Facebook and share it with others. Facebook only supports text, images, video posts. But don’t give up that easy. Wavve offers an easy way to turn your audio into video and making it easy to share directly to Facebook.
Our online tool, Wavve, makes it easy to combine an image, audio clip, an animation, text to easily create MP4 video files for social sharing. Wavve offers specific templates which help optimize the video sizes for specific social media platforms, including… you guessed it, Facebook. Take a listen to this sample directly from our Facebook page:
HOW TO TURN PODCAST CLIPS INTO VIDEOS and SHARE audio ON Facebook
- Visit app.wavve.co and signup for a free account.
- We give you a few pre-made templates, but we recommend making your own designs. Click “Create your own” to get started with your design.
- Choose the design size that you think will be best for where you’ll be posting the video. If you’ll be posting your video on multiple platforms, like Facebook Instagram, and LinkedIn, we recommend the square size (1080p x 1080p).
- Now you can add a custom background image, waveform animation, and a progress bar to your design.
- When everything looks good, save your design.
- Upload the audio file of your radio segment or podcast episode and trim it to a segment that fans will love. Then click generate.
Download your video and share it to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
READY TO SHARE audio on Facebook?
Sign up for a free Wavve account here: https://app.wavve.co/signup
Want to see a video demo? Click here.
Want more info? Visit our website to see how Wavve makes it easy to turn audio into custom-branded, animated videos for social sharing.
Have questions, ideas, or want to chat? Drop us an email or find us on Facebook or Twitter @wavve
I’m the Founder of Wavve. I love building tools to help content creators better share their message on social media.